Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Deal Announcement: Book Three in AG Howard's SPLINTERED series!

I can still remember the excitement I felt the first time I read AG Howard's SPLINTERED on submission.   It's been such a joy to see that book published and see the fans react in the same way that I did to this truly special, original, beautiful book.   SPLINTERED was a two-book deal with Abrams and now I can announce that we've also sold a third book in the series, ENSNARED, for publication in January 2015.

We've also sold the Spanish language rights to the book to Oz Editorial, where they have also been huge AG Howard fans and we are so grateful for their support.

So a big thanks to Abrams Amulet and the wonderful team there for doing such a fabulous job with SPLINTERED and for having the faith in AG Howard to keep going with two more.

Please join me in congratulating the lovely, talented AG Howard on twitter at @aghowardwrites.   She is such a gracious, hard-working author, she deserves all the success she has achieved and all that is still to come!


August 28, 2013 - ENSNARED by AG Howard
Children's: Young Adult
AG Howard's ENSNARED, the last installment of the Splintered Trilogy, in which Alyssa journeys into AnyElsewhere - a parallel dimension of Wonderland where netherling outcasts are exiled - to challenge Queen Red to a final battle of magic and wiles for the greater good of her friends, family, Wonderland, and the human realm, to Maggie Lehrman at Amulet, for publication in January 2015, by Jenny Bent at The Bent Agency(World English).
Spanish rights to Oz, by Philip Sane at Lennart Sane Agency, on behalf of Jenny Bent.

4 comments:

  1. Jenny, thank you for the lovely post, and for believing me from the get-go. I couldn't have asked for a better advocate for my books! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited to hear this amazing news! I truly love the characters and the fact that she uses a darker and more artistic and well rounded type characters than just a one dimensional stereotype. She is a truly talented author, and because of how much I personally love alice in wonderland, I will hate to see this series end, but I will be looking forward to more of her works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg my name is mikalea I just want you to know miss howard that every second waiting for the next instalment of this book is sooo painful. I am in love with morph and the other characters as well. you made them come to life in my imagination and I fondly think of them as friends!!!!! thank you times a million for this wonderful series! I have read somany books and by far your work is the best. I truly believe you are an artist that brings to life a world and amazing people from your written words. please thank you parents for making you lol(:

    ReplyDelete